Founded in 1992 Mobility Transportation Services provides ADA wheelchair lift vans, Commercial passenger vans, Buses, Custom adaptations, Lease and purchase financing, Support services, Free delivery, Insurance consultation, Extended service contracts, and transportation budget consultation to Non-profit adult foster care agencies, Nursing Homes, Transporters, Closed head injury facilities, Law Enforcement, Churches, Hotels, Child day care, Orphanages and Non Emergency Ambulance companies. These agencies provide care, transportation, and housing to physically challenged citizens, accident victims, teens, and foster children. They are often funded through various government programs.
When a company does business with us they can order a wheelchair lift equipped van or bus over the phone and have it delivered to them anywhere in the United States with $0 down. We stock raised roof wheelchair lift equipped vans and ADA "Flex floorplan" buses for immediate delivery. Mobility Transportation usually does not handle family or challenged driver conversions. We hope that by concentrating on commercial customers that we serve you better then our competition. We currently serve over 360 corporations in 49 states and Guam. We are the only firm in the country providing such fast and complete service. Sales exceed 600 vehicles each year.
For additional information please contact us on our toll free line, (800) 496-4280.
- National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association
- Ford QVM Program certified
- NHTSA registered
- FTA TVM / DBE program compliant
- Government Transporters Association
- American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Community Transportation Association of America
- American College of Health Care Administrators
- American Association for Mental Retardation
- Michigan Assisted Living Association
- Michigan Rehabilitation Association
- Michigan Brain Injury Association